A non profit organization, dedicated to providing resources and educational workshops to mental health professionals in Northern nevada
Mental Health Peer Connections
Recruiting part-time licensed clinicians or interns.
The therapist will be responsible for providing therapeutic services that promote client independence and family empowerment, and assist individuals in achieving more effective personal and social development and adjustment. Candidates should live or be able to provide services in Reno, Carson City, Fallon, Fernley, Gardnerville, Silver Springs, Minden or Dayton. Position may involve travel to these areas or simply work within one area.
The goal for the agency is to provide solid, high quality clinical services to the Rural areas.
• Provide individual therapy, family, group therapy - for adults and children.
• Conduct comprehensive assessments to determine problems and define goals for treatment.
• Devise individualized treatment plans for clients based on assessment.
• Document and record according to requirements of company and regulatory agencies.
• Provide crisis intervention/consultation.
• Participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning, staffing.
Reimbursement is competitive and based on experience.
Please apply by sending resume and references to Mala Wheatley: email@example.com. Be sure to visit our website for more information: www.pbehavioralhealth.com.
A private non profit organization dedicated to providing resources to mental health professionals