A non profit organization, dedicated to providing resources and educational workshops to mental health professionals in Northern nevada
Mental Health Peer Connections
JJ Lee, MEd, LADC, LADC-S
is a licensed addiction counselor.
November 4th, 2017
Includes continental breakfast
1100 W Moana Lane
Reno NV 89509
Here are a few of JJ's career highlights:
* Three decades in behavior-change fields
* Experienced in counseling individuals in specialty courts
* Experienced in outpatient and residential treatment centers
* Licensed provider of clinical supervision to interns in addiction field
* Expertise in Motivational Interviewing
* Accepted to Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers
* Trained in EMDR protocols for substance use and trauma
* Proficient in mindfulness-based programming
* Innovative and creative; values self discovery and empowerment
Widely recognized as an inspirational teacher, JJ skillfully uses her immense experience, limitless warmth, and a healthy dose of humor and playfulness to transform difficult subjects and experiences, to motivate groups and individuals.
State of Nevada Board of Examiners for MFTs and CPCs
A private non profit organization dedicated to providing resources to mental health professionals. Advocating for excellence in mental health care.