JJ Lee, MEd, LADC, LADC-S
is a licensed addiction counselor.
A non profit organization, dedicated to providing resources and educational workshops to mental health professionals in Northern nevada
Mental Health Peer Connections
State of Nevada Board of Examiners for MFTs and CPCs
Here are a few of JJ's career highlights:
* Three decades in behavior-change fields
* Experienced in counseling individuals in specialty courts
* Experienced in outpatient and residential treatment centers
* Licensed provider of clinical supervision to interns in addiction field
* Expertise in Motivational Interviewing
* Accepted to Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers
* Trained in EMDR protocols for substance use and trauma
* Proficient in mindfulness-based programming
* Innovative and creative; values self discovery and empowerment
Widely recognized as an inspirational teacher, JJ skillfully uses her immense experience, limitless warmth, and a healthy dose of humor and playfulness to transform difficult subjects and experiences, to motivate groups and individuals.
November 4th, 2017
Includes continental breakfast
1100 W Moana Lane
Reno NV 89509
A private non profit organization dedicated to providing resources to mental health professionals. Advocating for excellence in mental health care.